We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. What information do we collect? 2. Using and sharing your personal data 3. Security of your personal data 4. Knowing your rights 5. Contact details
1. What information do we collect? We will only collect personal information as volunteered by you via registration forms or subscriptions; this may include your name, address, e-mail address and contact telephone number. We maintain a record of your transaction history but we never store your card details.
Zen Earth Therapies may also collect certain non- identifying information including, but not limited to, your IP address, browser type, referral source, operating system, and date and time of your visit.
Zen Earth Therapies “cookies” placed in the browser file to help us collect general information about the behaviour of visitors on our site. This helps us to constantly monitor and improve our website’s functionality. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. You may decline, disable or delete cookies whilst visiting this website but this may affect the usability of the site.
2. Using your personal data Any personal information that you do provide us with is used exclusively by Zen Earth Therapies to inform you of current and future activities relating to Zen Earth Therapies as described in this website (classes, workshops, events, talks etc). We use legitimate business interest and will treat the personal information that you have supplied to us in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2016 as it applies in the EU, and will not pass it to any outside organisations or individuals unless we are required to do so by law.
3. Security of your personal data We will not share any personal details with any other third parties without your agreement, unless required in order to fulfil our contract with you, or allowed by law. Zen Earth Therapies uses industry standard technology to ensure the security of your data, and makes every effort to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of any data provided to us. Data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and no transmission can be guaranteed as one hundred percent secure.
4. Contact details You can at any time choose to opt out from receiving any communications from us, by contacting us on the e-mail address: info@ZenEarthTherapies.co.uk Zen Earth Therapies takes no responsibility for the content provided by external websites which may be linked to this site.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.